Powered by Blogger.

Mr. McMahon Arrested: Raw, December 28, 2015 (Video Inside)

on Monday, December 28, 2015 | 10:20:00 PM

After getting physical with officers from the New York City Police Department, Mr. McMahon leaves Raw in handcuffs.




Oh boy I miss attitude's era Stone Cold police segments...Stone Cold would've stunner Vince ass and then let himself get arrested.

Lol this is funny it hurts. The acting is too good. "No, you can't do this no!" First of all since when did hand cuffs used to keep hands in front and not behind the back?

I have a feeling Wwe wont be back for a while in Brooklyn because of the Chris Benoit chants at Nxt takeover and the CM Punk chants tonight.

pleas start the trend #wrestlemaniaindenver pleas it would mean so much to Colorado

and if you comment no just remember Kansas Arizona Utah new mexico Nebraska Oklahoma and Wyoming are all near by so they can also come to wrestlemania in Denver also people travel all over the world to come see wm.

Cow and I'm guessing you don't know what the word "Si" means. And Si I like Rhyno. I like when he cost the Hardy Boyz their tag team championship match. And I also like how Rhyno gored Bully Ray at TNA. I already know both Rhyno & Bubba Ray are now in WWE so you don't have to tell me where they are working right now
Home » , , , » Mr. McMahon Arrested: Raw, December 28, 2015 (Video Inside)

Online User

Advertisement

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget

Follow Us

Advertisement

Popular Posts