Powered by Blogger.

Triple H receives six staples and has glass removed from his back: Raw Fallout, March 14, 2016

on Thursday, March 17, 2016 | 12:39:00 AM


Triple H receives six staples and has glass removed from his back: Raw Fallout, March 14, 2016

As Stephanie McMahon looks on, The Game receives six staples in his scalp and has shards of glass removed from his back in the aftermath of a brutal encounter with his WrestleMania opponent, Roman Reigns.Exactly... I think it's incredibly naïve to think that HHH's physique is from natural bodybuilding.

I mean.. that's just not how it works. You don't gain that kind of muscle at HHH's Is anyone else a little disturbed that Stephanie's pretty much telling the doc what to do?
Good thing it's black and white. Wouldn't want the kids to know what blood looks like now would we!?WWE treats children as these delicate little flowers who have virgin eyes that can't bare to see the mere sight of blood anymore. When I was a kid they used to bleed all of the time and it didn't bother me. Hell, most kids will probably go play GTA5 after seeing a censored raw episode. Pointless. In three weeks you're gonna be picking my fist out of Roman's ass"
I think Hunter has a few kinks that no one has talked aboutShe was telling him what to do pointing out some shards of glass is telling him what to do?Grow up, it's nothing unnatural. I love it when they bleed, makes it seem more real.I love how they're starting to show all of this blood in TV, and yet they still go black and white for it here on YouTube. but still, Roman went beast mode. I can proudly say I am officially part of the Roman empire. but I still want triple h to win
Home » , , » Triple H receives six staples and has glass removed from his back: Raw Fallout, March 14, 2016

Online User

Advertisement

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget

Follow Us

Advertisement

Popular Posts